субота, 17. фебруар 2018.

Phenomenal Shopping on a site Rosegal


A few days ago I received the order from Rosegal site. The package arrived very quickly, the value of the package is a $ 50 additional charge customs duty was not. This package is a little different from buying so far because this time I announced items for home decoration. In addition, I announced myself and pants as well as a beautiful men's shirt.

As I said before, when it comes to decorating with this site I am thrilled to say the least. I ordered two sets of stickers in the form of mirrors to decorate the walls in the house. I have already found their place and so they fit nicely, and you'll see what it looks like below.


Stickers are an imitation of mirrors, each part is obtained and especially fitting if desired. With them comes with self-adhesive strips to help them stick to the wall. On the site you can see here: 
A look at me like this:  Wall Decor.







As for the decorations and I ordered two pillowcases for the pillows. They are very good quality, have the storage systems where open in order to put the pillow and are very beautiful. Now I've painted to look like because I have not had time to buy small pillows for them, but can not wait to get them to match and put it in your living room. Site on them can be found here:  Cow Printed Decorative Linen Pillow Case - Black.




Pants said that I have the size M, proportionate are our number 26, which I normally wear but fits me perfectly. The black color, the sides are decorated with black, transparent lace, decorated with rhinestones. They are very nice and modern, very good quality and follow the line of the body. This is a real summer trousers model year and can not wait to wear them. On the site you can see here:  Chic Mid Waist Lace Floral Spliced Hollow Out Solid Color Beaded Pants For Women - Black.


I ordered a shirt and since I'm their quality more than satisfied. They are much cheaper than ours and are very good material. This time I chose gray, very elegant and can be worn for special occasions. Shirts on this site are very affordable and high quality, just dial the number larger than ours. On the site you can see here:  Color Block Edging Long Sleeve Grandad Chinese Collar Shirt.




This site will offer and current promotions can be found here:
Rosegal.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар