четвртак, 1. фебруар 2018.

High-quality shopping on a site Zaful - Shopping from home

Another order arrived last days, this time with Zaful site. Prices on this site are a little harder, but the quality is really impeccable. The value of the package was $ 60 and the cost of customs duties was not. Everything was great packaged and mostly I was happy lashes and stroke,  Valentines sale.


As I had not used the eyelash I decided to order a set of the same in order to be rehearsed. For long and thick eyelashes are more than half a lipstick. The set I got five pairs of the same eyelashes that are very easy to put on and look very nice on the eyes. They cost only $ 2 which is more convenient than on a site you can see here:  5 Pairs Dense Fake Eyelashes - White.


Did that caps can not oxen to wear, but in white wished I had, and one in beige. I must tell you that the quality is really above any average, there are stuffed fur and just heat and keep your head. If you decide to purchase on this website, do not miss cap. On the site you can see here:  NYC Decorated Crochet Knitted Pom Beanie.



I've never sent a message to know through internet shopping because I was afraid that I would not guess the size. Fortunately, this is not with me in because I live really like. The bra has cups nor ap push me up because i liked. It is lightweight and can be worn every day. On this site, you can set this view:  Push Up Lace Bra Set.


I almost forgot to introduce you to the wonderful brush that I ordered on this website. They are very soft and high quality. Hair is not decreased even after washing and the color of the handle is ruled this way in the selection. In addition to the face brush there are brushes for shadows that are very practical. They were not expensive at all, when it comes to brushes with the quality of this site is phenomenal. You can view them here:  12Pcs Fancy Gradient Color Taper Angular Makeup Brushes Set - Blue Violet.




Other brushes are pink in the set we get 20 brushes that are used for face and eye makeup. Due to the elegant appearance as resembling some expensive, branded toothbrush. The price is very affordable, costing only $ 11 a very good quality. The hair is very soft, do not shed and does not decrease even after washing. And those who flee from Chinese brush really do not know what you're missing and I think they are greatly mistaken. This set can kupti only in pink color. More about him can be found here:  Nylon Aluminum Tube Makeup Brushes Set.





Are you buying from this site and what are your impressions about this purchase?

1 коментар:

  1. Ajoj, sjajan haul, predivne stvari si odabrala! Posebno mi se dopada ovaj veš, ja imam odlična iskustva sa donjim rubljem sa Zafula! Uzivala sam u recenziji!

    My blog

    ОдговориИзбриши