четвртак, 1. фебруар 2018.

Beautiful shopping on a site Rosegal

A few days ago I received a package with a Rosegal site. As I had not had much to do about him to write to you, so you impressions of this purchase imparting today,  valentines gifts.

Shipping from this site is free for all countries, additional customs fees was not a package arrived in just fifteen days from ordering. It was all very well packed and these things I was very pleased.


Dresses like to wear and therefore beautiful dress I can not help myself. This was the case with this black dress. I liked because it is a classic, not like overcrowded things with studs, sequins and beads is this dress a sight for sore eyes. The elegant and can be worn for special occasions, the material is more naked quality and size M fits our size. It is very good and I think the price is higher than low for this kind of quality. The website is available here:  Bodycon Dresses.


When I ordered the dress I wanted to buy the little red bag that would fit nicely with it. As I noted this model handbags, I wanted it to be mine. Decorated with small studs and has a gold chain by which is to be worn. What the clothes do not like that this bag makes it special. It is very elegant and modern, can be worn with some elegant combinations, outings and larger festivities. The website is available here:  Rivet Chains Scalloped Crossbody Bag.
 




In this shopping and I bought a draper curtain. I chose her because white can easily fit in with the furniture, however, when it arrived, I realized that I needed one more to make it look the way I imagined. The curtain is white, the same material is very nice and gentle a white color can easily combine it with the color of a specific space and furniture. He's very good on the website is available here: Concise Perforated Tulle Window Curtain For Living Room.


I thought you of molds write a separate post but I changed my mind because that someone would purchase the entire video. What I like to make desserts and enjoy until they redecorate, I bought several molds for fondant figurines. The molds are silicone, pink in color and are really practical. I chose the mold to create a form of roses, lace and makeup cosmetics. I have not tried it yet but I can tell you that I already like. About them you can learn more here: Kitchen Tools.



I hope you like how I presented this purchase and to read it again.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар