четвртак, 14. децембар 2017.

Beautiful purchase accessories with Rosegal Site

A few days ago to my address arrived with another shipment Rosegal site. She arrived this week from ordering to a package was difficult, there was no extra cost tariffs.


This time I ordered a little different subjects, I realized that I was a bad jewelry on this site I saw many beautiful pieces of jewelry so I decided for them. In addition to jewelry, in the package were the two brushes.


This popular mermaid brush set consists of fifteen Eye Brush. . I'm sorry that one brush damaged during the times to me but I will find a way to stick it. 🙂 coat is very soft and gentle and makeup is easy to apply thanks to them. The hair is not falling either before or after washing them. More about them can be found here:  15Pcs Two Tone Mermaid Tail Facial Makeup Brushes.

Other brushes are black, we get the set of 18 brushes that are used for face and eye makeup. Due to the elegant appearance as resembling some expensive, branded toothbrush. The price is very affordable, costing only $ 6 a very good quality. The hair is very soft, do not shed and does not decrease even after washing. And those who flee from Chinese brush really do not know what you're missing and I think they are greatly mistaken. This set can be purchased in different colors and the price is the same for all. More about him can be found here:  18Pcs Face Eye Multipurpose Makeup Brushes Kit.

Now I'll show you what it looks like a watch that I ordered on this website. It has a metal bracelet, fastened to a zigzag. Silver is a color in the blue. It's very elegant and stronger wear it only with some such ways of dressing. I think it is affordable and it is worth it to buy it. You can see it here:  Chaoyada Beautiful Quartz Chain Watch with Rectangle Dial Steel Watch Band for Women.

I love the color of silver jewelry because it is situated on the most beautiful but this time I announced a few items Alloy 925 silver (sterling silver). Each piece of jewelry has 925 stamp imprinted considers both hands in water or paint on the jewelry has not changed. Remained the same as when he arrived. I do not tan when I wore it and I really like how it looks. I think it's live and much more beautiful than the pictures. On the website of this jewelry can be found here:  Bracelets.

Did you like this purchase and whether you purchase from this site? For those who do not know, shipping is free for all countries.

1 коментар: