уторак, 26. децембар 2017.

Beautiful accessories from Zaful Site

As I announced in the previous post, today I present the second part of the package with the Zaful site. 


Rarely when purchasing jewelry just because I'm quite picky but this time I chose and bought a red bracelet. I must tell you that they live much better than what's on the site you can see. They are very stylish, I would wear them for everyday purposes, but only for some special events. Offer price can be found here:  Geometrical Bohemian Tassel Circle Drop Earrings.


 I love watches and many of them have, so I ordered again sat in white because I previous sadly lost.It's beautiful and you can wear it every day, it is easy on my arm and it was to my taste. It looks great on the website you can see here:  Faux Leather Rhinestone Geometric Watch.



And at the end of the post I will introduce you to the red scarf of wool. It is also much nicer than on the site, the material is soft and very warm and with him there is no winter. Great for cold days and in my opinion this is a truly required item for every woman to be better warmed up and warmed. You can buy it in different colors on a website you can buy it here: 
Did you like this purchase and whether you purchase some of these items?

3 коментара:

  1. Predivne stvari, mislim da mi je sat omiljeni :)

    everydayema.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Mnogo mi se dopadaju stvari koje si dobila. Pogotovo ovaj sat, bijel je, elegantan i zaista sam očarana sa njime. Definitivno ću ga i sebi poručiti ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ОдговориИзбриши